- Pooja date set by devotees. Devotees can choose lunch or dinner padayal. Per day there are two padayal available that's lunch and dinner.
- The package comes with Mutton Curry, White Rice, Two Vegetable Dishes, Sambar, Banana Leaf, Iced Syrup, Ponggal Prasadam. 2 Medium: Size Garland, 2 Small Garland, 4 Pattu, Kappa Roti, Cigar, Dried Fish And ½ Bottle Stout.
- Food serving is the responsibility of the devotee.
- Food prepared for one (1) goat can be consumed by +-80 people.
- For Night Poola we will charge extra RM 100 as night over time charges for workers.
- Also avallable Fowl Pooja, Suttan (SEVAL PADAYAL) and
Vegetarian Food (SAIVA UNAVU)
- There is No Goat pooja on Friday, Pradosham, Amavasai „Pournami and Hindu auspicious festival and prayers.
- Upon booking minimum 50% must be paid as booking fees.
Balance payment to be settled 3 weeks before pooja day. If fail to settle the balance payment three weeks before pooja date, pooja will be cancelled.
Please note the following rates are not included in the package and have to pay separately.
- Ear piercing for every Individual is RM 51.00, Only 5 seer varisai plates are allowed.
Nadaswaram and Melam can be arranged for goat pooja padayal and ear plercing provided the availability of nadas and melam group. Fees to be allocated on function day.
- Cost per curry chicken is RM 28.00 minimum to order 5 chickens.
- Cost per 'sambal' chicken is RM 30.00 minimum to order 10 chickens.
- Strictly, no urumi melam, tappu, thappatal, smoking and drinking alcohol in the temple compound.Alcohol served to AYYA cannot take away
For Your Attention
The Temple management has the right to change or postpone your pooja date if the temple require the day for other functions. The temple management will contact you to notify the changes.The prices shown are depending on the current economy. The Temple Management has the right to change the prices accordingly.
An Important Notice
Devotees are strictly requested to book thelr pooja at Temple office. The Temple Management will not entertaln any request to do own pooja by appolnting the cooks of their choice. Only Temple appointed cooks will cook goat, fowl (seval) and vegetarlan pooja. Payment should be pald directly to the Temple office and kindly obtain the official receipt for your payment.
Outstation devotes can transfer their payment into the Sri Muniswarar Temple Trust upon confirm their pooja date
Temple Bank Account
||SRI MUNISWARAR TEMPLE TRUST
** Note: For any cancellations or change of pooja date the temple shall not refund the advance payment, unless you have any valid reason and that too for only once.